Best Cheap 13″ Chromebook for December 2015 – Toshiba Chromebook 2
Looking to get yourself or someone a 13 inch Chromebook for Christmas but not sure what to get? How about the Toshiba Chromebook 2? After personally using it for a few weeks, I can confidently call it the BEST Chromebook under $500. Here’s why:
- Comes in two different configurations – Intel Celeron and Intel Core i3. I just have the Celeron version and it’s crazy fast for all my needs. I can’t imagine it getting much faster but if you’re a huge multi tasker you might notice a difference.
- 1080P IPS display. The screen is just amazing. When I first got it , I kept showing people around me and saying, “can you believe how clear this is”? I’m not kidding, you will not be disappointed with the screen.
- The Skullcandy speakers port up through the keyboard and blast(in a good way) a rich, tuned sound right in your face. This laptop sounds better than some $2000 laptops I’ve used in the past.
- The backlit keyboard. Not only is it backlit, it’s a very high quality feeling keyboard. Typing on it spoils you and will ruin most other laptop keyboards for you. My old Acer keyboard feels like it’s falling apart after using the Toshiba keyboard.
- It has the look and feel of a $1500 Macbook Air. My girlfriend uses it at school and she has had several people compliment her new “Macbook” despite the colorful Chrome logo on the back of the screen. They were even more surprised when she told them she got it for $320!
If you want to read some more reviews or purchase your own, just click to picture below to be taken to the Amazon listing. The prices tend to range from $299 to nearly $500 depending on sales so if it’s to expensive, just give other places like eBay a try. Just make sure you buy the correct Toshiba Chromebook 2 2015 version since there are multiple ones.Buy Now
Posted DEC 13TH 2015